Apply for a Grant
CEEF grants encourage innovative and creative ideas that enrich the curriculum, support collaboration and partnerships, explore new teaching practices, impact a significant number of students, benefit future students by spreading to other classrooms and teachers.
- creative ideas that enrich the curriculum;
- collaborative efforts among teachers, students, and the larger community;
- major initiatives that significantly impact the school community;
- ideas that benefit future students by exploring new teaching practices;
- practices that can be replicated across grades and schools.
Application Guidelines and Funding
- CEEF may fund projects partially or in full.
- We encourage collaboration and/or funding from sources, in addition to CEEF, when budgets demand.
- Discussions about technology training and installation should take place prior to submission in order to expedite benefits.
- CEEF does not fund transportation or accommodation costs associated with Professional Development. However, the committee will consider funding these costs if unique circumstances apply.
- The grant will have a significant impact for Cape students.
- The proposed project supports excellence in teaching or is an innovative project or idea.
- It explores an interest or passion that will in turn benefit student experience.
- Emails will be sent to applicants acknowledging receipt of the proposal.
- Grant should be implemented during the current school year unless otherwise clearly stated and explained.
- An original of the completed application form (electronic or paper version) must be submitted.
- Applicants will be notified of decisions following board approval.
- Educators who are the recipients of a professional development grant are not eligible for another professional development grant the following year.
- Grant recipients must submit a signed contract before funds will be authorized for use.
- Grant recipients must provide updates and make CEEF aware of any photo opportunities when applicable.
The application deadline for CEEF’s 2018 Fall Grant cycle is Monday, October 29th.
Complete the new application or download as a pdf complete, scan and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 29th . Either will be accepted. Grant-Application-F18
CEEF has a teacher representative from each school, feel free to contact them with any questions about the application process.
Sonia Medina CEHS
Laura Briggs CEMS
Cameron Rosenblum Pond Cove
Carmensol Kesselhaut, Chair, Grants Committee